Administrative Affairs Unit:
This is an allied unit to all Deanship works responsible for receiving and following up of incoming documents and then forward it to the concerned parties as well as following up all administrative procedures and administering the Deanship inventory.
The Functions of the Unit:
1. To apply the university rules and regulations as regards administrative and financial affairs.
2. To report on the Deanship staff as regards recruitment, after leave rejoining and job quitting.
3. To oversee daily attendance records of the Deanship staff.
4. To organize the regular leaves of the Deanship staff.
5. To follow up administrative procedures relating to the Deanship staff’s leaves.
6. To follow up requests for provision of inventory as needed for the Deanship.
7. To organize the works of the Deanship administrative communications
Director: Qasim Safran