Admission requirements as per the Unified Law of Graduate Studies :
1. Applicant must be a Saudi citizen or, if non-Saudi, on an official scholarship.
2. Applicant must have a university degree from a Saudi university or any other accredited university.
3. Applicant must have a record of good conduct and be medically fit.
4. Applicant must submit two letters of recommendation from professors who have taught him.
5. Applicant, if an employee, must provide his employer’s approval for studying.
6. PhD applicant must enroll as a full-time student, otherwise approval of KSU’s Council shall be needed .
7. The department may require that the student pass some complementary courses from a previous university stage .